Hostels for Dogs
The biggest ache in any parent’s heart is to leave their kid behind somewhere unknown when they go for tours or a trip. But they feel perfectly comfortable leaving them behind for a few days in the granny’s house, or in the house of a trusted friend who would treat the kid like s/he was his own.
We are that trusted friend. We will be a surrogate for your presence until you return, and make sure that your dog doesn’t sniff and smell his/her way to you in Australia! We will bridge the gap left by your absence and keep your child hale and hearty till you return.
Our Facilities Include :
- A perfectly equipped and dog minded daycare which isn’t in any meaning of the word typical. It is comfortable, dog-friendly, and everything in it is built with one thing in mind – what would your dog want!
- We play with your dog, we help him/her socialized, we train your dog, we give mental and physical exercises, all to make the dog feel at home and feel like s/he is in the right place!
- An entire day of various activities angled at keeping your dog healthy and involved. This also includes long walks, swimming exercises, running around and lots of other fun activities.
- Your dog stays in touch with other dogs and this creates a feeling of companionship and belonging. We foster that feeling. We adore that feeling.
- The dog’s medical health is kept in check ever so frequently with our visiting vet taking good care of them, while they use our facilities.